Tuesday, February 26, 2008

La Gironde

Mast'Her looks at Nawa-kin, admiring her from afar, saying "elle est gironde". When I ask what "gironde" means, he explains that it's un mot ancien, that it means even more than voluptuous, almost makes you want to bite into her ...
We're just out of hearing, yet she watches as he whispers to me : Vas la mordre... I look at her, seeing desire & hope in her eyes. I walk over to her & gently open her sheer red shirt on one side, revealing her voluptuous breast.
My lips open around her nipple as I gently cradle her breast, my tongue licking the fat nipple to arouse it, taking it into my mouth, sucking it, slightly biting & scissoring it with my teeth in alternance to the sucking. She gasps with surprise & pleasure as I continue, moving to her other breast, giving it the same attention, exciting her & somehow hoping she would come. Her pleasure is tangible as she gasps even louder. I stop & stand caressing & slightly pulling her nipples in both hands. Voluptuous sister !

Mast'Her tells us to continue at the far side of the room & she touches & sucks my breasts in return. Mmmmm.... she could even bite a bit harder ... Standing, caressing & sighing, all nipples in all hands, gently pulling & twisting. Billowing breasts pushed together, nipples touching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

me too .. I would like to flatten my tongue upon flesh bents ... turn slowly around crimson nipples ... introduce it into each mysterious fissure ... live and love ... both gironde girls ... again bad english ... but Have a nice week-end Princess.