Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Hot steamy sex soul exhibition (on jet-lag)

I was just thinking of going to the hamman/sauna at the Club Med gym to ease my aching body after a long 14 hour flight back home.
Until I logged into a social network, until I suddenly connected with my very young friend & lover, R.
I'd forgotten about Rule n° 29 : Never talk about taking a shower or a sauna to a man who may be interested in doing it with you.
The idea of steam pricked up his ears (and probably his prick ...), and within 15 minutes, I'd agreed to meet him at a sleazy sauna near the Gare de Lyon.
Can I blame it on jet-lag ?

R. lives on the other side of the world, in the southern hemisphere. We've been virtual friends since 2003 when princesse.x made her appearance on love@lycos. Last summer, we became lovers.
I hadn't heard from him since, thinking perhaps it had been a one-shot, or that he'd been embarrassed afterwards.
But now, I could feel the palpable evidence of his desire.

Inside, I was the only women there. After a quick minute in the sauna, we dashed out & dove into an empty cabine, locking the door behind us, only to discover the clear glass window at the end, a crowd of men smushed into the glass to watch.
I'm not really here for the exhib, although it probably plays a part in the excitement somehow. The contrast of the exhibition with the true intimacy inside... I'm used to ignoring these men wanking off at C&C (although they seem more purposeful than this crowd), but R. doesn't know about my activity.

"Don't look at them", he says, so I don't. I'm not there to play to the crowd, but I imagine all the things I could do to excite them : putting my hand or my tongue on the glass near their dicks, rubbing my body against the glass, etc). I'm here for the intimate love-making with R., although we're giving them a live sex show.

On my knees, à quatre pattes, he possesses me, slapping me twice on my ass in a way that doesn't hurt, but makes a lot of noise. Yes, he's in charge of me now, & he fucks me real good.
"Lift your head", he commands, so the men can see me.

The cabine gets steamy, my hair is wet, my make-up smeared across my cheeks, my body is drenched, my eyes sting as the salt of my sweat drips into them.

Later, as we lie together side by side between two sequences, as I caress the tiger tattoo on his back, the smell of his musk wafts towards me in the steamy room. I'm drawn down irresistibly to his ass, my tongue dives into his fur, licking the top of his balls as my hands gently spread apart his buttocks. My tongue licks & probes into his orifice, tasting the bitterness of its center.

Fully excited, he turns over so that I can ride him. And then he makes a confession...

Strange that in the last year I have only really made love twice, and both times it was with him. Luminous creature, body & soul.





2 comments:

doll said...

Rule 29? Have you listed the previous 28?

princesse.x said...

Ha !
No, I just picked n°29 to indicate it might be one easily forgotten (which it was...).
I wonder what n°1 might be... maybe the classic "Never fall in love with a married man" !