Sunday, March 27, 2011

Posture

© Tous droits réservés by Les Goûters du Divin Marquis

You rose to get one of Your instruments, returning with the martinet with latex straps. Without saying a word, You spread my legs, placing my hands open on each knee. You position my back, telling me to lower my head and shut my eyes. In Your gestures, I recognize the beginning of a stricter discipline with positions. I only need to obey You and not move. In my latex catwoman attire (mask, garter-belt and stockings), it's delightful to feel the latex straps on my breasts. The constraint of the latex, the constraint of the posture, and Your intention through the latex lashes. I love to feel Your domination over me, Your rhythm attacking with strong and heavy blows to my shoulder... I love the wild lashes that barely touch the tips of my tits, like a razor's edge. A blow on my nose like a cat's paw has You change the position of my head, tilted back. More difficult to hold my head back without creating a cramp. I remember the cramp in Rome from looking at the baroque ceilings, or in Kundalini yoga during certain repetitive asanas with the head held back. I adjust my neck and relax into it. With my inside vision, I concentrate on "the point in the sky". I maintain the posture, wanting that You be satisfied. You move the stool in order to strike my right side. I moan with each stroke according to its intensity, my moans not as loud as the sound of the spectacle behind me. Warmth radiates from my tits, the curve of my breasts, my shoulders and upper arm. I love to feel offered this way, exposed, a living sculpture. I love to feel Your emotions that flow through the straps. You place the martinet around my neck, and I maintain the position. You return with some tiny clamps that You place on my tits and around my breasts. Taken, the sensations radiate, reminding me of your needles, but less intense. Yes, I admit that I desire Your needles again ! I feel You sitting near me. You chat with Red. I love being Your work, exposed, and I feel calm. You remove the clamps, You clean my breasts with a lingette. You allow me to open my eyes. Moved, I get on my hands and knees to kiss Your feet. I kiss Your cheeks and You place a kiss on my forehead. "It's beginning to take shape", You tell me.



No comments: