Friday, August 31, 2012

The bullshit artist

Maybe it was true at the time. I'd like to believe it was so, despite the manipulation I'd felt.
Or, simply just lies, his story falling apart when I read the very public announcement of his new "relationship" on a FB wall, her threats to "kill him if he cheats", his claim to enter a golden cage (of chastity???), his romanticizing of their first rendez-vous although at the time we were together as a couple... his actions totally contradicting what he told me of his inevitable desire for "elsewhere", to seduce or not to seduce, of his non exclusive nature, etc etc.
Such bullshit either way. Recognize the game.

***
Maybe he should thank me for pushing him away so violently, even though it broke my heart, or at least apologize directly to me.





No comments: