Monday, October 15, 2012

Lord of the rings

Only thirty-six hours after my session with Caly, I had an appointment for a mammography.
Of course, it would be impossible to hide the whiplashes, as I had to be topless. As for the barbells, I would have to take them out.
"That must hurt," the nurse said about the piercings.
"Only in the beginning," I lied.
The whiplashes were a vivid red on my white skin. As I took out the barbells, the nurse saw the red mark going towards my breast.
"What's that ?", she asked ?
"It's nothing, just a game, " I replied. "There's some on my back… I hope you won't be shocked."
She said nothing more as she was busy squishing my breast under the plate, positioning my arm, telling me not to breathe.
No problem with my breasts; another mammography in two years.

***
Once home, I tried to put the barbells back in, without succeeding, so I ran down to Abraxas. Since I had planned to put rings back in, stretching the thickness to 3.2mm, now was the time.
The piercer, Slobodan, suggested a ring diameter of 14mm, which would be harmonious with my breast size.
Putting them in made me cry out, more so than the actual piercing !Intense sensation for only 24 hours, then just sensitivity.

I prefer the rings to the barbells, since the rings move slightly with my movements, a more sensual experience.
So who do these rings belong to now ?? Just me, I guess.

No comments: