Tuesday, March 14, 2006

... wildness


... tonight I'm feeling really wild; the full and eclipsed moon bringing out the Priestess in me... giving free rein to my imagination as I light the candles. Like Orlando, I shift between my feminine & masculine powers, flickering back and forth in a shimmering glaze. You just don't know yet which one I will be !
I invite you into my magic circle, in the lush woods near a dolmen in the shadows. I'm naked beneath a sheer black veil which opens in front, just a powerful amulet hanging from my neck, barefoot. You are totally naked before me, in the center, as I draw the circle & invoke the spell*. We drink elixir from a chalice, and we become One.
My feminine bewitches you ! You become a shining golden lingam standing so tall before me. I kneel in worship before your splendor. I embrace you.
My total radiance empowers me as I stand. I am possessed by you... and you are possessed by me.
I look down to see that I have a huge cock, even more enormous than yours. My balls hang down, so very luxurious.
You lie before me, your legs spread in the air, and I am so erect, I penetrate you easily, our lips are madly kissing, tongues licking, biting... and I feel now how it is to be inside you... you flip me over and I'm again your princess... you enter me fiercely, so huge that I open even deeper, I feel you possessing me, over and over, until...
So rococo, so glam'rock glitter & shine... and I zip open my latex, you whip me as I come... and then, again... Venus in Furs... you are mine...

for you, glorious Phallus !



* (Sex&Magick, as said Robert Mapplethorpe)

No comments: