Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am the shadow of the beautiful slave.

There she is, she is naked, she wears a large leather slave collar, with a small chain.
She asks "Do I please you like this ?"
How to say otherwise ?

Nawa-kin dresses her with her ropes, her Master places his slave kneeling on a red stool, I also sit on a stool. Nawa-kin gifts me with the bondage of my head, throat, eyes, breasts I think — there wasn't a testimonial photo of my head.

She wraps the rope around my eyes, and I slowly plunge, I release my thoughts, I enter the space of the profound present ... and she places my hand on the body of the slave.
The first touch, a soft waxy quality, I grope, it's an arm, I lightly caress her, her breasts are taken by other hands, I go down her arm and she takes my hand. I gently remove the little towel rolled in her hand, I clasp her hand, I don't let go, like the fulcrum of complicity.

I move lower, towards her sex captured by rope. I caress her, I gently release her lips, I caress her.
My thoughts resurface, I have the impression that I'm also a slave myself, blind, groping, these ropes free me from the emotion of vision, I'm just myself with her, with them, in the shadow of the beautiful slave.

I slide my fingers gently, it slides, it's humid, and it opens. Nawa-kin finds a latex glove with a little gel, I smear her, I start to penetrate, gently, then even more... I look for the pleasure points, I add fingers, and then... she begins to move, I can feel her excitement, I use four fingers and I rapidly pump... I want her to come, I don't know if she's tired... I slow down.

I come back from the voyage, Nawa-kin undoes the ropes, light comes in, later I see the rest of the picture in the photo. I am the shadow of the beautiful slave.

9 comments:

princesse.x said...

I notice that in this writing, I forgot an important detail: that Nawa-kin put clamps on my tits, as she knows I love that. She pulls on the chain, the clamps slide off. I tell her there's a stronger pair in my bag. I'm dizzy when she puts them on, I moan...

I didn't want to break the rhythm of what I wrote by adding my excitement with the clamps.

princesse.x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
princesse.x said...

I wrote this quickly, but I can see themes that need exploring : being a slave / being a shadow.

princesse.x said...

Nawa-kin pointed out to me that I perhaps used poetic license, in a strict BDSM sense, by anticipating a relationship that wasn't yet consecrated.
This line could also read like this :
"Nawa-kin dresses her with her ropes, the Master places the slave kneeling..."

Anonymous said...

Allow me to praise the shadow of the beautifull slave. I confess I saw you in "les gouters du divin marquis" a long time ago but you are in my soul. I’m closing my eyes and I’m seeing your shoulders, the whiteness of your flesh, the curve of your hips .. Your penetrating gaze, your irradiant smile. I would like to write always in that blog to keep more closely with you Pincess. Please forgive my bad English. I’m only a French melancholic butterfly but I’m quite happy when I think of you. I hope that I could be again at your ankles one day Princess, kissing your legs, your hands, your thighs, your feets .. your flesh. Please Forgive this intrusion and take care of you.

princesse.x said...

oh dear, oh dear, what can I say to this adulation ?
Thank you, but gosh, I'm not a Domina, so why would you be at my ankles ?
I can't help it if someone fantasizes about me.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for this dramatic but candid message. It was not my aim to disturb you. I’m sorry for that. Let’s say I was speaking of a friendly worship :-) .. even if I know that you have got beautiful ankles and it must be a sweet sensation to be yours .. Lovely week end for you Princess. I rather fantasize you today in a art gallery or in Beaubourg ;-)

princesse.x said...

Yes, à l'atelier Brancuis, my home.
If you're a friend, then why remain anonymous ?

Anonymous said...

Not a master … not really a friend .. who would like maybe :-) I have however realized that I’m twice guilty with my messages for having intruded without permission in your personal world and not for ushering myself … You cannot remember me but I saw you twice of three times maybe in "Les Gouters" and I have thought that you were very elegant and refined … I sometimes dreamt that we were rambling and chatting in a museum together .. I’m very remote of being a master. Sorry :-) Mathieu