Friday, May 01, 2009

Ride the snake

This time, I desire to let go, to stay and not try to escape, to ride the snake.

C'mon baby, watcha doin' baby...
You pick me up at the bar, you start to loosen my corset, but you're called to the door, so your slave finishes for you. A lovely luxury.

I stand naked, waiting before the mirror.

I hear your light footsteps as you turn me around, I take my position, crossing my arms over my chest, closing my eyes. I take a breath as I wait for the first touch.

Your whip lightly kisses me. I love to feel it touch the top of my head, caress my hair... The fiery kisses so light, awakening my senses as it starts to glow, and then intensifies.

I envision my sister before me. Her energy before me. Nawa-san's hands holding mine, our fingers mingling as before, only this time, I'm on the other side, going to that other side.

I breathe in as your strokes mount the fire in me, the quick pain turning to pleasure. Sometimes my head feels so light, true moments of quiet peace inside, and yet this trembling. My hand quivers, I think of my sister, I remember feeling this through her. Is this what she feels ?

The harder strokes make me cry out. Don't move ! Stay & experience this connection. Offering my flesh, my skin to you, trusting you, wanting you to take me further, allowing this to happen.

The trembling increases with the intensity of your whips. The trembling rises up inside me like a tsunami, overflowing my senses. My hands move up to my face as the sobs explode... my eyes already wet with tears. I sob into my hands then recompose to the next level. Another tsunami rises from deep inside me until my whole body shakes & quivers, another sob pushes me to the other side... to that intangible place...

Your whip descends gently, lightly kissing me again. My whole body is aglow, anesthetized, those last gentle ones hardly perceptible.

Then you're gone, back to the door. I stand alone, your slave comes to me, bringing ice. Cold over my body, refreshing the sting. Coming down slowly, without consolation.

Your slave asks if I'm ok, her eyes are glittering : "j'ai tout memorisé".

My emotion washes out of me, undefinable for the moment. I am alone, but not alone.

Thank you for the journey, El Commandant Félipe.

* * *

Your signature
Lovely striations
Tear my flesh
Undulating snake !



No comments: