Friday, December 11, 2009

Cozy / / / Cosy




The Cosy Party, its caves voûtées, the atmosphere almost tangible, the air is filtered light. A certain timelessness as if we could stay there forever. Excitement in the air & yet I feel so peaceful.
I wouldn't have missed this for the world : the consecration of nawa-san as a bondageuse amidst her international consorts.
How exciting to watch the preparation take place over the last year, as El Commandant negotiated the connections, and as nawa-san perfected the postures of her bondages.
I find it hard to recount such a pleasurable night, feeling part of this family. feeling pride watching the beauty unfolding in her bondages, immobile works of art performed before the eyes of her Master.
The crowd is effervescent. One after another of these postures take form, each one perfect, the style so light & minimal, airy, creating the effect of simple beauty. Each model has her choreography, as nawa-san finds her pace after the initial rush.
E27 and Charlotte are the solemn beauties that combine, are suspended, exhibited, and detached.
Time moves slowly and gracefully.
E27 in her ballet boots, in supplication... exposed later on the table...
the special appearance of the delicious Kali, bound to Charlotte, their tattoos entwined with the rope ... Lili bound in his latex cagoule to a chair... Ôda pressing on his neck...
nawa-san offers me a head bondage, to be suspended on the large ring from the ceiling.
The rope winds tightly over my eyes & mouth, my throat slightly strangled. the rope presses onto my eyes, pushing them back slightly into their sockets & I dive into the darkness.
The ropes tighten & warm my skin. I become an object. All senses acute, especially sound & smell.
She guides me across the room to the ring. She ties my arms behind my back. I'm not sure how I'm suspended, I lose sense of my orientation & I'm careful not to risk choking myself in a fall.
The sounds of the crowd are amplified. I hear laughter, conversation. Someone says "C'est un homme ou une femme ? " A woman answers "une femme" as if it should be obvious.
Several people push past me thru the crowd, making me move. I feel even more like an object, disoriented.
nawa-san detaches my arms in order to suspend Julien. My head still bound, she guides me back to the table where I remain in the darkness of the rope. Lili checks on me from time to time. I sit, I don't know for how long, until I feel finished. Lili undoes the rope. Light slowly fills my eyes. I open them slowly, blinking like a newborn. Everything looks more sparkling.
I had a lovely evening. I felt so peaceful, belonging to this family.


No comments: