Sunday, December 06, 2009

His captive of the senses

in Zurich

Attached & constrained by leather cuffs, blindfolded in my cat-woman mask, or simply naked, restrained by his hands, I become his captive of the senses.
His body leans into me, his fingers plunging deeper, not quite the whole fist penetrating & probing me again & again.
My tits clamped, he may have whipped me first, plugged or spanked me, or taken my ass.
His power lies in his hand, as he makes me resist my orgasm, then ordering me to come within seconds of the last one — I become his orgasmic machine.
His voice thickens with desire, my moans increase as he pinches my lips beneath my clit, stimulating me into trembling spasms.
The pleasure is acute, but not raw, and I can only give in to his desire until I feel I have no juice left.
His fingers thick with my cyprine, he makes me lick them clean. Then, stroking his cock while I lick or caress his balls, he comes on my breasts.
All is still until the next time.


2 comments:

doll said...

Thank you for taking the trouble to post in both French and English. I am finding it delightful to read what you have written.

princesse.x said...

Thank you, Doll !
English is my mother tongue, and it's been quite an exercise to translate my texts into French for my French friends !
If you read French, you'll see that my translations aren't perfect. My friends tell me that my mistakes & phrasing reminds them of my accent.
I'm going to take a peep at your blog...