Sunday, June 10, 2012

My BDSexM

My BDSexM : Approaching it with an open heart. Finding connectedness. Intention. Feeling the energy thru the nerve of the snake, his energy. Circulating, giving & taking. Creating a whole. Love.
Not debased but sacred. An art, a discipline. Seeking the animal soul.
En arabesque contre la fenêtre.

***

Over the years, there's been much debate in my blog over the "dilemma" of love and BDSM.
I've spoken of my "ideal" of a couple in a D/s relationship. I've abandoned it, only to reclaim it again, finally deciding that it's what suits me the best, that gives me the most total pleasure.

I no longer care if it's not "pure" BDSM, excluding sex. But where is the edge ? For example, when a Mistress fists her slave, is it not a sexual act ?

I've been told that a "pure" masochist seeks out the pleasure of the sensations, indifferent to the person on the other end of the crop.
It's always been impossible for me to express myself in that way - I need the connection to the D/.
I can find some pleasure playing with friends, for fun, but I need and crave the exceptional alchemical bond that takes me higher.

With D'Ange, expressing our sexual, animal side combined with BDSM is very fluid, and I find no problem with living it this way. I love it ! And I feel totally fulfilled in this relationship.

Animale, nos corps trempés du sexe, fuckage et fouettage ... Mmmm, que j'adore notre BDSexM !
I want to be fucked by you, again & again & again !!! And whipped by you, again & again !!!
The magic of it, the beauty of how I feel with you.

No comments: