Sunday, June 24, 2012

Slow Screw

Standing against the fireplace, my head on the mantle near the row of candles, your fingers prepare me with oil, opening & dilating my ass so you can slide in. You enter slowly, dilating the sphincters as you penetrate further, deeper.
You slide out.
The stiff head of your dick points at me, I can feel it waiting for me to move.
My hips move into a slow roll, sliding slowly down on you, rolling slowly up... a slow grind...

A flashback to San Francisco, 1975, remembering just how much I loved those fine black spades, the good fuck they'd give me in a slow screw, taking my ass... it had been too long since a man took me like this (more recent experiences more like rape, unpleasant). Remembering once again just how good it could be...

You slide out, then slowly entering me fully, over and over again, the ecstasy of a slow screw driving me crazy, I'm so feline : oh yeah, oh baby, oh honey, so deep, oh yeah, oh please, oh sugar, oh honey, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh baby.... viens, viens, viens en moi, ah oui, viens maintenant, oh yeah, so deep, oh baby, oh sugar...

No comments: