Sunday, December 09, 2007

Nawakin and Nobodia

The Marquis Noir orders me to watch the sculptural Nobodia dominate Nawakin, saying that soon it would be happenning to me.

///
I stand against the black & white tiled wall to watch this black and white spectacle. A young man is next to me, observing.
She takes the corset off Nawakin, allowing full access to her abundant breasts, leaning her against the table as she clamps her tits.
The young man crouches down to delicately touch my breast with his fingers, gently surrounding my tit with his mouth. He's like a cameleon. "Harder", I whisper, as he nibbles & bites & sucks in the most delicious way.
Nawakin gasps as the first drop of wax is spilled on her tit. She looks directly into the eyes of her Mistress as Nobodia continues to drip the hot wax.
The sensual luminosity of her blonde hair & white skin, her red lips gasping as waves of pleasure begin to take her off on her voyage. My gasps mix with hers as my cameleon exquisitely sucks & bites my nipples.
My eyes caress the darker skin of Nobodia, her voluminous breasts bound in white rope, like a brassière. Nawakin, la bondageuse folle !
Her tits are now wax sculptures, the clamped tips encrusted by the wax. Her head falls backwards in pleasure, her eyes closed, the black stripe of her eyeshadow glistening against the white... everything is black & white with a touch of ruby red !
She leans down to kiss the breast of Nobodia, smearing the red all over her lips, now coming back up revealing a pinker shade of lipstick smeared across her mouth.
Nobodia begins to massage Nawakin, kneading her breasts in forward movements until the wax sculpture pops the clamps off in a perfect mold. Then, leaning into her, their billowing breasts communing as their firm tits touch and softness flows around, yet firm, feminine flesh.
I remember the taste of
Nobodia
's pussy last week when the Marquis-Noir ordered me to pleasure her at the same table, kneeling on the steps, my mouth firmly on her pussy licking her clit, my right hand spreading her open as my left arm encircled her thigh, my hand stretching up to caress her tit, as an unseen hand caressed my pussy and my wetness smeared down my thighs.
I'm wet now, and my thighs slide against each other avec la mouille, and my latex mini clings even tighter to my perspiring skin.
Nawakin now kneels on a small chair, her black skirt lifted to reveal the lunar surface of her bottom, as Nobodia cups her hand to spank her with very precise whacks followed by caresses. Her bottom reddens, Nobodia takes the badine, lightly touching the inside of her thighs when Ptitdoudou comes in to tell us that it's closing time. Just when it was getting interesting !
And we're all disappointed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Extremely dispointed, I agree....
Thanks for this witnessing of our game, your presence, as well as Nobodia's man's, somewhat enhanced the quality of these instants.
Please allow me to translate your text for Him.
See you soon.
Nawa-kin

princesse.x said...

Nawa-kin, it was my pleasure to watch your sensuality !
Yes, you may translate my text for Him. I'll do my own translation too, and we can compare :-)