Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Snake Goddess



Tonight, I'm not really in the mood to be touched, don't really have the permission, but I go upstairs with Cosmos to take a look around. The dark bedroom attracts me, so I slip into the shadows to watch a woman being fucked by her lover, as another man reclines on the bed, his stiff cock glistening in the shadows as her moans of pleasure increase.
A man is standing to my left, Cosmos at my right, and they both press their cocks into my hands as we watch. Cosmos has eagerly fingered me, but I keep my thighs together to limit the probing. Perhaps I should have let myself go into the pleasure...
A sucette in my mouth, I milk their throbbing cocks, increasing the rhythm until Cosmos explodes.

"Branleuse !", the Marquis teased me.


No comments: