Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Liquified

Je suis "le cadeau de la fiancée" for R. & C.
Mast'Her describes me : Elle n'est pas très maso, mais elle est très salope.

*
Intensity, and a wave of nausea arises. Is my body in panic, or is it the tight corset binding me as I lay bent onto the padded table ?
I'm breathing rapidly, panting, & my whole body is wet with perspiration, soaked to the skin, liquified.
Does this have a detox effect like a good yoga sweat ?
I try to slow my breathing to the Ujjayi rhythm, but the stinging blows ("this one's from Mexico") continue just as the aftermath of the other series reverberates in waves of endomorphins & my whole being liquifies.

*
Later, the blindfold comes off, my eyes cruise around the room until I find you sitting in the corner chair. You seem pleased. I thank R., then you, my Master... dizzily disoriented.
You tell me : Ce n'est pas tout. Justin t'attend.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Incredibly intense and dripping with emotion! I completely understand these feelings which arise from such surrender.

xoxo,
nina

princesse.x said...

Yes, they're wonderfully overpowering !
I'm quite focussed on the liquid element right now, along with sound.


kiss**

*X*