Sunday, March 16, 2008

Suspended Jade


Nawa-kin has created a fabulous bondage suspending Jade from the ceiling like a fallen angel.
Mast'Her comes downstairs & I offer him my chair, fanning him, talking lightly to him.
"Il faut trouver quelque chose pour te defouler. Vas demander à Julien s'il t'authorise de toucher Jade."
"Puisse-je vous adresser la parole ? " I ask & he accepts.
"Mon Maître, Philippe, m'a authorisé de vous demander la permission de toucher Jade." He agrees.

So I begin to lightly caress her back & arms as Nawa-kin makes final adjustments, raising one leg slightly higher, the other one more directly bent out in a plié ... Nawa-kin uses a blindfold like a sling to hold her head up.
Jade rotates, suspended in the air.
I touch the tip of her breasts. It's like touching a goddess, or a marble sculpture — her flesh is smooth & cool. Her thighs spread open expose her pussy, I lightly stroke it, finding some moisture, remembering last time — but she raises her cheeks together & Julien tells me "Pas trop sur le sexe".
He begins to whip her with the crop as I stroke her back, lightly over her shoulders & arms. She holds my hand & I help keep the balance, making sure her head doesn't hit the mirror. I stroke her tits, cupping them in my hands, lightly running my fingers down her stomach.
It's this identification thing, this desire to touch a "star", as if it would bring me closer to my inner desire, yet her cool flesh lacks the warmth of a more sensual nature.

I see the light in Ôda's eyes as she watches, happy to have suggested this bondage to Jade. She and Julien take photos as I hold Jade's knee to keep her still.

Jade asks Julien for a candle, he drips hot wax all over the body until the wax dripping down her ass & pussy makes her moan... He asks her how she's doing, it's time to come down. I hold her hand & touch her shoulder as she's untied, helping to keep the balance.
She wilts a bit, then J. puts the whip in her mouth & leads her to the back room. 
I choose to leave it like that & just sit quietly in a chair.


No comments: