Sunday, March 16, 2008

panther-like & complicated


He was panther-like & complicated, so they said.
He said : what if I took you upstairs pour te cravacher ?
I said : yes, pourquoi pas — mais il faut le demander à mon Maître.

He went upstairs to ask.
He said : he said ok, but only si tu me donnes la cravache.
I said : ok.
Ôda said : Il est compliqué.

He says : doncha think it would be more sexy to come upstairs to the petit salon to see me naked à quatre pattes avec la cravache, t'attendant ?
I say : yes, well, yeah, of course... Go upstairs.
& I take awhile with my toutou.

Ôda warns me again : Il est compliqué. Et elle me suit à la trace.

I see him so panther-like, waiting on the bed, so undisciplined, turning his head around as he feels the audience surrounding him.
I see him so panther-like, yet so undisciplined, turning lasciviously around.
He's chosen the crop with the tip of a hand.
I see him put it over his back.
I take over.

I tap, to warm him up. I hear Ôda come upstairs with another soumis. I hear her tap on his ass. Just like I do to him. We both wanna turn around.
So I dominate him, giving orders. What's that sound ? Concentrate on me ! Don't look around. So I hit harder, not quite knowing in my technique if it works.

Ôda seems fully in control.

I caress his ass & he asks me for a gode.
I say : What gode ? I think that only personal godes are allowed here.
He lets go of this idea as I strike him harder. He reminds me of Monsieur Os and I want only to penetrate him.

He disobeys & I put my hand on the nape of his neck to calm him.

Ôda trades her split badine avec mon cravache. I strike him softly, then harder on his right thigh. I wanna even it out, but he says : what's that thing ?
Doesn't wanna to even it out on the left.

A guy standing next to me with a crop in his hand, observing, says : I'd like to continue.
I ask him if he agrees.
No : no men, only women.

& Ôda says : that's the way it's done here.
So I stop. Pascale leaves, not even thanking me.

I take a closer look at Ôda's man, a ring in his scrotum leading up with the chain of the leash to the ceiling as he's caught between the wooden panks of the pillory, the cravache regally stuck above him.

Later Pascale sits down next to me.
Now what if I cravache you ?
I say : Mast'Her has to approve.
He says : Well, I have a pass for the afternoon.
Which I don't believe.
You have to ask him specifically for each action, I say.

He smiles & gets up to ask, but Mast'Her comes down the stairs.
Ask him then, I say. 
Mast'Her
points out his lie, declining the offer.

No comments: