Sunday, March 16, 2008

Touching a piece of Jade


I've arrived late, but the Club is still full, still happening.
Mast'Her introduces me to Marie, telling me to take care of her "comme si c'était Moi", which means that I should be attentive to all her needs, so I sit obediently on a stool in front of her, although Maître M. had proposed the martinet ("Si tu as envie du martinet, je suis chauffé"), and I hadn't had time to ask the Marquis, as he had this other plan for me.
We speak & I discover her desire for a love slave, a man to incarnate her every desire. We chat, & I look around the room, glancing at Xavier, telling her he could be interested. We become aware of a man standing next to us in a black string : " Je cherche une Maîtresse". I propose Marie, who leads him upstairs, once she's made clear her desire to be serviced sexually.

I'm still sitting on the stool sipping my champagne, content to have accomplished my mission, when Julien & Jade arrive, putting their things on the divan next to me. Jade is naked, except for her collar & boots, bent over the divan, writhing & grinding her hips to the music. Her smooth ass is right at eye level & I feel compelled to touch her.
"Est-ce que je pourrais vous toucher ? " I ask softly, & she lets me, adding " Je dois le demander à mon Maître... ". My hand reaches gently towards her ass.
Mast'Her comes downstairs & when he sees me, he exclaims "Qu'est-ce que tu fais ? Il ne faut jamais toucher une autre soumise !"
So I ask Julien if I can touch her & he nods.

Sitting back on the stool, I place my hand ever so lightly behind her ass so that as she grinds, she lightly touches it. She arches her back so that her pussy slides over my hand — smooth & cool, the rings of her pierced labia tingling against my fingers, arising a desire in me to be so pierced. This surprising contact — one that I wouldn't have dared— is brief, as J. takes her over to the mirror & ties her up in a nice bondage. She dances, writhing, sometimes suspended from the ceiling, her long lanky perfect body so feline.
"Elle est fauve", I remark.
"C'est une soumise qui obeit son Maître, " replies Mast'Her.

I watch as he whips her, I go to the bar so that I can see both of their faces, emotion shifting.
I go see if Mast'Her wants me to do anything, but he's absorbed with his fiancée, so I decide to just watch.
By now they're upstairs, Jade kneeling à quatre pattes on the padded table, spanked, a long pink chapelet plunged into her ass.
I sit in a chair, one of three spectators. I watch as he squeezes gel onto a dildo, slapping & teasing her with it... I watch them play, envying their relationship & what I perceive to be their happiness (I've seen them walking happily down the street afterwards), I've seen them switch, Julien on all fours with a butt plug... all of this reminds me of games played with Monsieur Os, & a wave of nostalgia fills me.
Watching Jade out of identification, more than a sexual desire, admiring them as such a beautiful couple, wondering if I would be capable of such apparent happiness.

Nevertheless, their sex-show is good, & I wonder about their need for exhibition.
I watch as Jade sits on the gode, how she stimulates herself, holding onto the wooden beam suspended above her.
J. returns & tortures her tits with both hands for a very long time, making her scream, continuing until she quiets & seems depleted. He leads her to the bedroom & I take position behind the two-way mirror, watching as he screws her, until he's finished. She lies on the bed when he gets up, caressing herself slightly with the gode, I wonder then if she came.

No comments: