Thursday, December 09, 2010

The imprint of Cha



Seizing life with both hands. Life leading to death, life leading to more life !

Apprehension. Cold pointed metal. You tell me to overcome my fears, as this session (ritual?) will be a regular part of your dominance, your sadistic pleasure.
Discipline, as I control my breath.
A breastplate, I am a work of art.
The color orange. An energy drawing in my mind, the needles radiating, spiraling out. Yet your patterns are geometrically aligned, precise.
Feeling your possession of my flesh radiating its subtle pain.
How many needles will you pierce me with this time ? Twelve needles already on one breast.
I can hear your satisfaction in your breath as you work. I can hear the elastic sound of medical gloves, a sound I hadn't noticed last time. Later you tell me it's the sound of your vinyl black boots rubbing together, a static sound you love.
Moving out of my discomfort to feeling all sensation. The calm moment of being your artwork, the metal breastplate radiating.
Delicate withdrawal of the needles, different sensation of pain and its marks, its drops of blood. The spray of the disinfectant, the soft wiping of the compress, you clean me.
I lift the mask to the bright light.

The imprint of Cha : aligned, precise and red.


/// as Lady Labyrinth / 07
photo © Miss Charlotte