Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Dissolving into you

Upstairs, you secure my wrists in the straps at the top of the cross. This time, I'm naked, except for my shoes & stockings.
The snake lashes quickly, sometimes more powerfully... one in particular down my right side, others on my thighs. My skin is already sensitive from our first session in the boudoir, especially around my shoulders where you like to strike.

A pause. Choupinette has been watching. He comes to me, saying "belle resistance", and offers me a sip of his vodka. I suppose he thought I might need it ! I took a sip.
You ask him to tie the blindfold over my eyes, a friendly complicity.
And the snake starts again.

My small cries become whimpers as the heat increases. I don't know yet how to put words on your whipping style, but it doesn't matter, as I feel the emotion building up inside me, this circle of energy between us so intense.
And I feel like I'm melting inside, dissolving. You've captured my soul & it's succumbing. And that's why I cry... dissolving into you.

You stand behind me, your fingers penetrating me once again, bringing me to an orgasm that peaks in a silent cry.

No comments: