Tuesday, May 22, 2012

In the boudoir




Upstairs in the boudoir, you position me on the chair in the corner. It's our first time playing together at Les Goûters, in this candle-lit chamber.
But I know this chair very well, and as I take my position, I feel a flash-back of being Chat Pute, in my red corset, but I'm no longer Chat Pute -so much has changed, evolved since then- I'm now Your /seXteen.

I take my position naturally, kneeling on the chair, my legs spread apart, my back slightly arched. I wait, feeling the wind of the martinet as it warms my skin, increasing in strength.
At times you touch me, gauging the warmth, and slipping an expert finger between my thighs, touching my moisture.

Then comes the snake.  I slide further down on the chair to arch my back, offering my ass... You whip rapidly, the heat mounts... And you ask me to look at you in the big baroque mirror which covers most of the wall.
I plunge into the sight of you, standing so tall and elegant, lit by the candles on the table, joli tableau XVIIIe. You raise the whip over your shoulder with style, I'm enthralled to watch you, yet I cringe in anticipation of the blow... three or four times... until you decide to cover my eyes with your black satin blindfold.
Your whip is like a single-tail, but ends with a length of strands, which impacts my skin in a more diffused way, despite the force of the blows.

Your rapid blows cover me, I'm floating in the sensation, when you tell me to rise. Still blindfolded, you turn me around, facing the small crowd of people watching us, that I know & can feel are there.
Blindfolded, showing my piercings for the first time, exhibited by you, as you hold me, your arm around my waist, as your other hand slips its fingers into my pussy, exciting me, finding that spot ! Your fingers rubbing so quickly inside me, as you say "Give it to me, give it all to me !"
And my cyprine builds up, I'm on the edge of release, I can feel it coming until my liquid spills over, squirting. "Ahhh, non," I moan in full public orgasm, your fingers pumping furiously, my pussy making loud wet sounds as the juice flows out, dripping & flowing down the inside of my thigh.
The violence of orgasm (in public !), my total submission, emission... I'm your exposed Female, exhibited by you.

Did you taste my suave cyprine on your fingers, Maître ?

You take me in your arms, I melt into them, as my emotion flows into yours...

You decide to keep me blindfolded as you guide me downstairs, seating me on a stool next to you, as I slowly come down from the intensity.

*
photo © Tous droits reservés Les Goûters du Divin Marquis

No comments: