Friday, June 24, 2011

The Elements : Fire, Wind, Water ...

Upstairs before the mirror i took my place, arms crossed over my breasts, fingers closed for protection, eyes closed head lowered.
You begin almost tenderly, over my back & sides, then increasing in intensity.
Your Snake strikes the tip of my head, another strike over my ear, protected by my hair that buffers the blow. You dominate me this way, my head lowers further until, perhaps, You're pleased with the attitude.
As always, You develop the pace. Suddenly You take off, and i'm transported into that special space we share. The cardinal points feel alive as Your whip strikes on the four corners : shoulders, hips.
Fire ! And i feel the transpiration dripping down my front, that side is glistening wet.
Your hand ! Your light touch over my back to check the temperature, and You decide to continue.
Your Snake is inspired, and You dare.
Wind ! Your martinet whirls and cools the fiery back, then splays more densely than the quick bite of the whip. And then its razor edge returns.
i recognize Your rhythms and fall into them. i'm quite moved to share this D/s relationship, i love it !

i kneel to kiss Your bare feet with gratitude and loving emotion. Your hand gently caresses my back, i feel like Your pet being stroked. What a splendid moment we share !

No comments: