Friday, June 10, 2011

Scattered

© Tous Droits Reservés, Les Goûters du Divin Marquis

Scattered, feeling scattered since the eclipse and other tensions, not sleeping, headaches : i felt uncentered, too many thoughts spinning around in my head.
How could i get everything done ? Take a deep breath & relax...
i was in this state when i came to sit before You, my belle D. We talk, and things begin to settle inside me.
i wait, You're hoping that the center of the salon will clear, but it's being monopolized by the pestacle for over an hour. Finally You decide to play where we are.
i remove my corset, leaving on my latex porte-jartelles, stockings and mask. i take position on the stool as You like, thighs spread open, hands on my knees, back arched, head thrown back, eyes closed.
The wind of the latex martinet breezes over my back as You lightly strike to warm up. Your blows become stronger, followed by the whip. All around there's noise & commotion, swirling in this chaotic scattered way that makes me concentrate on the sensations of Your strikes, and i let go of the scattered feeling inside.
Your Snake strikes my head, i feel the bites thru the skin of the latex. Your control over my head, ears, shoulders... A few razor lashes on the tender spots in the middle of my back.
And during this session, other people actually touch me, to say goodbye ! One person even pulls my head back further to give me a grisly kiss on the cheek, one puts a hand on mine. i remain unperturbed, but wondering why they felt free to do so while You were in control of me...
So, a mixture of these scattered feelings and outside events while You alternate the textures of the whip and the martinet.
You pull the stool backwards, to sit in front of me. i hear the metallic sound of the clamps as You pull them out of their bag. i gasp as You place them on my tits, the weights pulling them down. You watch, softly sharing a few words with Your neighbor. I hear the word "white", and i think You're watching my tits turn white as the clamps cut the circulation, i know that You like this.
Your hands take the chain, applying and maintaining tension. i love knowing that i'm in Your hands, and the erotic pleasure burns between my thighs.
Your hand pulls my head down straight, You tell me i can open my eyes. A magical moment looking into Your eyes, sharing the pleasure.
And i kneel to kiss Your feet, always with grateful emotion.



No comments: