Saturday, March 24, 2012

Sometimes, the violence of orgasm

You sit me on the chair, my legs spread wide open.
After blindfolding me, attaching your red leather cuffs on my wrists, you pulled out my Japonix clamps.
It was late, we'd been playing for hours, finally dining. I wondered about my energy level, how I would react to the clamps...

I sit before you as you place the clamps on each tit, slowly until its inevitable intense pinch that makes me swoon.  You clamp the leash to my collar, pulling me towards you, pulling on the chain of the clamps... your fingers slide deep into my wet pussy, exciting me, touching my G-spot.

... and suddenly I plunge, deep into the edge of pleasure and pain, all is dark inside me except these burning spots sending electricity coursing thru my body until that is all, succumbing to it, this pain/pleasure that you're provoking inside me, this chain that you tug and release over & over again; the orgasm building up so intensely acute that my fingers become claws, scratching & squeezing the fabric on your thighs as I moan, begging for release, violently exploding.
You hold me, I'm in such a state, releasing the clamps.
You pull me up, you take me in your arms as we embrace, letting the light in as the blindfold slips off. I'm still so far away, in my cloud, slowly coming down, as your fingers slide again into my volcanic pussy that squirts as you make me come again.

No comments: