Friday, March 30, 2012

A piercing flash of white light : His rings


Electrical fire as the needle pierces my flesh, pushing thru my tit. I grimace, you're holding my hand. A white light flashes in my mind, as the needle pierces thru in two strong movements, inhale/exhale. Fingers fixing the ring into place.
With Richard* , you help me sit up, I feel light-headed. As I move, the ring falls forward, the small ball in the middle weighing it downwards : oh yeah, the weight ... of course...

I lie back down in the other direction for the left nipple to be pierced. This time it feels worse, as I know what's coming. The electricity passes thru me again, the two movements make me moan this time, and then it's done.
I feel your hand holding mine, as I sit up while Richard talks about the aftercare. Already, the pain is darting electrically radiating up & out from each tit.

His voice seems far away :
"Everything went well as far as I'm concerned. Later, you can wear a smaller ring, as this one makes sure that  the piercing is really horizontal..."
He explains the daily care while it heals, placing square white bandages over my breasts. His voice seems distant, as I'm totally elsewhere, feeling the pain in shock, in fact  the body rushing all of its endorphins & adrenalin to my tits.

I float down the stairs, I wait as you pay. It's my birthday present in advance, but more importantly it's the link crystallizing our relationship, your dominance, your rings now in my flesh.

It's a sunny balmy evening. You wanted to take me to dinner to celebrate, but I'm not hungry, I can barely cope. After buying the few items on the list for the aftercare, we go for a drink.

A cognac. Doesn't do much to cut the radiating pain. I can't concentrate on your words did I say anything besides wanting to take a taxi home ?

Up the avenue de l'Opéra, I feel so strange, as if my body is walking from my tits, not from my head or my feet, like the sensation of a breastplate reminding me of Miss Cha's needles. But so much more intense !

Once back in the flat, I take a painkiller I have on hand (ixprim) and we both lie down on the bed.

I'm listening to you speak, having a hard time following your words, waiting for the painkiller to kick in.

You lean up over me and ask:
"What do you expect of me ?"
"Everything", I reply.
You catch your breath. "Good answer"

And we both fall into a deep sleep. I wake up, it's 2 am. I bring you a clementine, saying we should get undressed & under the covers after all... we cuddle & fall back to sleep until the next morning.

(... Crazy night with HIM : snoozing/snoring from 9PM to 9 AM the next morning )

***

*Richard : Abraxas Saint-Honoré
photo © SpyPrincesse 2012

No comments: