Thursday, February 17, 2011

Submissive or not submissive?


Submissive or not submissive? 

Who is to decide whether one is submissive or not? Who decides what is "my" place?
The word "submissive" is an easy D/s convention, but it's a word I don't find exact. If I had to define myself, the idea of belonging, possession, being a pet, a work of art, are closer to my idea than "submissive".
Too independent to be submissive, you tell me ... So?

When a Domina is sometimes whipped to satisfy her masochism, when a submissive whips or stifles her male sub friend, when a slave becomes a pro Domina at the drop of a hat, one may wonder who holds the truth of reality.

My place exists deep inside me, sometimes elusive, not easily defined, a potential not yet fully revealed.

If I disappointed you, you disappointed me also, for having judged me, for not having seen me.

(written le 22.01.11)

No comments: