Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cache-cash

Anger & tears, a series of slaps in the face... Mercury is retrograde, but give me a break !
Looking at my anger, a good part of it stems from the play of hide & seek on Facebook. Yes, all the new privacy tools allow for very specific treatment of each post and who can see it.
That's when some manipulative fun can start for some people who have less than scrupulous intentions.
So realizing, discovering, and being told that my D/ lover purposefully restricted what I could see or read of his many flirtations, made me very angry & sad, on top of all the rest that I found out. Total meltdown of trust.

**
Love bandit
thief of my heart
let's play hide & seek.
I'll be your pussy
blindfolded
under the sheets
while you flirt
with every woman
under the sun.
That's so much fun !

**
My page has become a fortress. Thunder's rolling / heads are rolling... blocking access from his many pages, his different pseudos, plus a few other people who came under fire. What fun !

**
I'm a veteran of early social media, joining love@lycos in 2003, so I shouldn't really have been surprised. It's a trust issue.
Our pages also had walls, and I often read them like novels, going invisible, ghosting, my voyeurism & curiosity sated in this delicious way, the lives of unknown people, some to become known as I got over my shyness, some to become lovers. Then the fun begins : jealousy, some women crowing over "my" lover who I was so discreet about (Monsieur Os, amongst others).
It drove me crazy, and I was quite worn out with it when Lycos finally shut down.

It's been written in the press that one's personality surfaces in social networks.
So the men with big cocks or other erotic talents draw women to them like bees to honey. And most of them are married.

D'Ange has it all, a charming manipulative pathos. Yep ! And I fell for it.
Let me put my mask on again. Let's play hide & seek... I'll be undercover, as usual.



3 comments:

Elise said...

Le plus agaçant dans tout ça, c'est qu'en plus d'être blessée et triste, ça va aussi te "refermer"...dommage, vraiment !!!

princesse.x said...

ah, je me protège. C'est ce qu'il se passe quand je donne trop, trop vite ! Je prends du recul, c'est le fin d'un cycle. Une période de purification est nécessaire, ensuite, je verrai... plus tard, en octobre, quand je reviens de la Californie !
Emotional detox !!!

princesse.x said...

... faut dire que je ne dois plus du tout du tout m'amuser avec des hommes mariés !!