Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Virtuality / Animality

D'Ange appeared at just the right time in my life : he unlocked my femininity, he impulsed a new energy into my body, breathing into it, sculpting it.
I received his energy, allowing it to create a new me, so vulnerable, allowing my feelings hidden deep inside to shine out.
Falling in love... his actions matching his words for a while, and I would answer "yes".


I was negotiating out of my job, so I was more available. We constantly texted, about everything, from flirtatious erotic banter to daily life details.
This helped maintain the illusion of a relationship with someone I saw at best 12 hours per week, sometimes not even that.
But is virtuality a real connection in the long run ?
In the end, when trust was broken, I felt like I didn't know who he was, really.


But these things I know are true : our BDSexM, our animality, the fuckage & fouettage, all the unspoken ways were were together.
The feel of his breath or his lips on the nape of my neck, his fingers in my pussy, pumping my Gspot to make me squirt, his body against mine, his arms around my waist... the way he fucked me, the way he whipped me, how his tongue licked my clit or my ass, his cock in my mouth, his mouth or fingers pulling the rings in my tits... the way he slept, my head on his shoulder, the way he snored, how he moved half-asleep in the middle of the night to go pee... how he bit me, how he possessed me... his desire, the osmosis ... because of this connection, this fusion... because of this animality of the masculine & the feminine, our pheromones.

That's the problem. I can't divide my heart, and sometimes I give it too easily. I miss the way we were together, but love has no future once it becomes suffering.
The next big step for me is to create a stable love life. The right person will show up soon : he's just on the horizon.




No comments: