Saturday, July 14, 2012

Charlotte, you can stop squatting on my blog. Your opinion of my life doesn't interest me !

Don't you have anything better to do ??
Watch one of your favourite series, instead of spying on me on FB, or squatting on my blog, so you can have a good laugh with Yacine !

Get a life !

You're no longer my Domina, I'm no longer your soumise, and I will never be yours again, so stop trying to dominate me with your mail "Radical Honesty". Look at yourself in the mirror, we all have our faults, and your departure wasn't exactly "clean" either.

You've left the scene, but you stick around, like in an amusement park, so you can laugh with your boyfriend. Kids, get out of your parents' house, and live your "pure love" in adult reality.

As for your fantasy of punishing me with the cane, I can tell you that I don't owe you anything.
Our relationship was real, beautiful, and it has its place in the past. Stop spitting your venom on me.

No comments: