Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Pardon



Bonjour O, bonjour P, bonjour J,

Just a quick note to tell you that Princesse and I are no longer together.

Two weeks ago, I took a second /soumise without talking to her about it beforehand, and although we've talked a lot about it, this upset her too much to know that I'm with another, and she preferred to end our relationship.

The original contract, the "exclusivity", and although it was never stipulated, was broken by my action, my poly-amourous nature taking over.
This killed her, hurt her ; she felt betrayed and she's right : I'm not the person I seemed to be.

I ask her forgiveness here.

D'Ange

PS : no answer required, for information only

1 comment:

princesse.x said...

His letter should have been sent to me, if he wanted forgiveness, instead of to my friends !