Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In my dog-soul




My Master has just left. My dog-soul searches for his smell everywhere, on the pillows, on the sheets... These three days together were so very deliciously intense, nuanced, intimate !
At dawn, my wrists and my ankles bound together with a hemp rope, lying on my side on the bed, he brings me to even more orgasms.*
His voice tells me a story, how he will walk me in the fields on a leash in springtime. Ultra Technicolor images fill me : the blue sky with white cottony clouds. (I return into my body that comes once again).
His descriptions continue, another flash : I see the grass in the wind, I feel the long leaves against my skin as I advance on my hands & knees, the leash in my Master's hand  that pulls me behind him.
The orgasm fills my whole body, its quake lasts a long time, strong and subtile. My spirit is full of colors & sensations. My body feels all of the imprints made by him.


* (avec Elise : http://en.lelo.com)
photo © boyllyod.com

No comments: