Thursday, November 11, 2010

Miss Charlotte's collar




October 29 aux Goûters: Miss Charlotte was standing by the bar as I arrived, making my way thru the crowd, greeting my friends as I passed. I saw her luminous smile in the shadows, and quickly went to her side. As we chatted, suddenly she spoke these words : that we were to get a collar and a bague d'Ô. Gulp ! The impact and meaning of these simple words caused me to swallow the piece of cake I had just put in my mouth !
Moved, I then gave her a big hug that lingered. Only she had ever offered this to me ! And it came so naturally, and also as a surprise.


The next day I went on repérage. First to Le Marquis, who had made Nawa-san's collar. A charming and creative man, he showed me some of his collars, and then told me that he could make one to order as we liked. Large sheets of stainless steel leaned upon the wall.
Next, to Demonia, where standard collars were displayed with a few very expensive luxury items. I reported all this to Miss Charlotte.


And then an idea came to mind.
I'm very attracted to dog collars, but it was not appropriate to buy another one after putting my vintage collar on the shelf for good. But why not make a collar inspired by one ?
I found a shape, a greyhound collar, on the site of an Italian designer of luxury dog collars. I sent it to Miss Charlotte, proposing this as a source of inspiration, and she was pleased with it too. A co-creation, we exchanged ideas during the week with plans to go to Le Marquis on Saturday.
All week, I was so excited I could hardly sleep !


November 6 : She came to my flat, we discussed details for the collar. I had made photocopies to size of the collar to use as a model so Le Marquis would have the exact shape. We picked the right height, and discussed putting 2 aquamarine Swarovski crystal cabochons on each side of the ring, but this turned out to be unfeasible.
We took off in the rain, down the rue Doudeauville. We discussed the details with Le Marquis, who then said : do you have half an hour to kill ?
We were taken by surprise, breathless, as somehow we didn't think we would have it right away !
We had a drink at the Theatre bar next door.
Then, Miss Charlotte's collar was ready, streamlined and exquisitely interpreted, shining. Personalized and unique, but in the same family.
I hardly had time to admire it when Miss Charlotte's hands were fitting it around my neck, the metal cool and tight.


Possessed completely by Her.
Radiating in her smile as we walked back in the rain. Feeling proud to wear her collar, seeing the glow in her eyes as she looked at me.
Doing some other shopping, out in public as her soumise. Happiness together, the true beginning of my soul's possession, my heart's submission.


Thank you, my Charlotte !


/// as Lady Labyrinth / 02 VO



No comments: