Saturday, November 06, 2010

The last goodbye for princesse.x / L'ultime adieu de princesse.x



Shedding the skin of Princesse X like a snake... for the snake. Abandoning the ideal of a BDSM couple, separating my submission from my potential love life.

This vintage dog-collar that I wore as an accessory, a symbol of desire, belonging to no one but myself, this collar with its strass is now put away in the closet.
My nicknames Princesse Blingbling et Spy Princess are now encapsulated in a bubble from the past.

Cutting my hair, lightening my head, renewal in the present, ready for this future.

Taking the name of Lady Labyrinth that Miss Charlotte has given me along with her collar.

The story continues here :


Lady Labyrinth

***

Princesse X perd sa peau comme un serpent ... pour le serpent. L'abandon de l'idéal d'un couple BDSM, séparant ma soumission de ma vie amoureuse potentielle.

Ce collier de chien vintage que je portais comme un accessoire, un symbole du désir, n'appartenant à personne, juste moi-même, ce collier avec son strass est maintenant mis de côté dans le placard.
Mes petits noms Princesse Blingbling et Spy Princess sont maintenant encapsulées dans une bulle du passé.

Couper mes cheveux, alléger ma tête, dans le renaissance du présent, prête pour cet avenir.

Prenant le nom de Lady Labyrinth que Mlle Charlotte m'a donné avec son collier.

Histoire à suivre ici:
Lady Labyrinth


1 comment:

doll said...

New adventures for you too, very exciting. I have put away my old collar (at his request) but wonder if I will ever view it. Perhaps I will simply come across it each year as I spring clean and think back on the lessons I learned and the growth that resulted.