Friday, May 13, 2011

Bee-sting kiss


Sitting naked, legs spread open, head thrown back, eyes closed, my tits licked by Your latex tips.

The Snake strikes next, the first time on my breasts. One or two bee-sting kisses, fiery kisses that swell my lips.
You turn my head downwards, Your latex strikes my shoulders, the nape of my neck, hard. This always brings a sense of Your dominance, and an emotion swells up, feelings of gratitude & humility.
The textures mix, the thud or the razor edge of the latex splaying, the quick bite of the Snake.
i absorb Your emotions, all thoughts disappear into You.


2 comments:

Skibunny said...

Princess X,

reading these posts about the beestings and the feel of the snake on your shoulders has given me reassurance that what I do to my male subs on a repeated basis will continue to bring me their adoration even though there is never any sex between us. Thank you.

doll

princesse.x said...

Hello Miss AJ,
I was thrilled to find your new blog and read your new experiences !
I can only imagine that your subs would totally adore you !!

xo,
princesse