Sunday, May 22, 2011

Taunted

At Your request, i undress, except for my stockings and my heels, and i take my position sitting on the stool to offer You my back, my head tilted, my eyes closed.
You heat my back with Your martinet, very hard on the neck and shoulders. Like an animal, i feel tamed, i'm in my place.
You tell me to take my place standing on the carpet, and Your whip strikes without hesitation, assertive.
Very quickly, it seems like a nest of snakes waking up to attack, coming from everywhere. It's as if i see their heads on the end of Your Snake biting my flesh. Some are very searing, biting, and i breathe out slowly, a long breath after each impact. A breathing technique that slows the pain a little, while letting it go in my flesh, to radiate while another strike catches my attention in polyphony. Visions of the wild Wild West, the twisted landscape of the Sierra Nevada. Intensity.

A voice sitting in front of me, begins to taunt me: ah, you're naked, it's good to see you like that, and I have my apron on ! You would have loved to take it off earlier…

... and he taunted me, this soumis that only a while earlier had been crawling like a worm! Who always asks how he should dress when he arrives ... i had told him to put on his apron!
i told him no, and i think You've seen it, as he went silent.

And i stay in your whirlwind, always focused on Your expression.

Suddenly, it's over. You touch my back slightly, i take a little while to come back, to open my eyes again.
Your face is always lit up and relaxed. Hugs shared between Domina and submissive.
And i slip on the floor to adore Your feet, i linger on a few favorite places around your ankles. Your skin smells like honey.


No comments: