Thursday, May 12, 2011

In a dream

In a futuristic BDSM dream taking the shape of an interactive book, and a reality game at the same time.
i had read the beginning of the book, i was "in" the book, and had skipped to the end.
In a mirror, i saw i was naked. On the underside curve of my right breast were 3-4 lines tattooed in small black print : a number, a date, and a few other details that i couldn't decipher.
i knew, from reading the end of the book, that i was to be executed, but i didn't know why. i accepted my fate.
i was to stand facing a granite wall made of smooth horizontal slabs, spread-eagle, as arrows would pierce me.
But, for some reason, another slave had taken my place — a name was whispered to me, and i gasped.
The scene shifted out of the game. i was at work & my Dragon Lady Boss was staring at my bague d'Ô. Several people opened the book, looking for clues. Pages of explicit drawings in black & white & sepia scrolled down like a web page. Scenes of BDSM practices, instruments, etc, scrolled forth & They knew all about me (not that they didn't suspect).
i woke up & Miss Charlotte was looking down at me, smiling, Her eyes glistening.
"you were perfect !", She exclaimed, and She showed me a yellow arc that She had drawn over the top of my breast.
She explained that the next time She wanted to cut along this line & then sew it up !
The dream ended & i awoke as if having been in another world, Her world somehow.

No comments: