Thursday, April 08, 2010

Cage I

Cäsars Club-Sauna had several specialized rooms.
M. led me into one that had a cage built into the corner, that could be locked from the inside so that the spectators would be restrained.
I bent over, leaning into a plank that served as a raised seat, as M. spanked me & jiggled the plug. He then invited a man to join us, for a fellation.
Tall, muscular, & handsome, he sat before me on the plank, caressing himself as he rolled on the rubber. I was pleased to discover his magnificent cock that rivaled that of Maître.
I bent down, sucking him with pleasure, as M. continued to jiggle the plug & to spank.
"Finish him off with your hand", he ordered,  after I'd sucked him for a long time & he hadn't come.
As I caressed the length of his cock, my desire grew. I could tell what it would be like, I imagined that he would be rough. His hands reached out to press my tits, and then one slid down to my pussy. His fingers found my clit, while M still stimulated the plug... his hand closed, he rubbed my clit hard with his knuckles, pressing in & up. As my excitement grew, he drew me in with his muscular arm so my head nuzzled in the crux of his neck. I could smell his skin, I desired him. His arm immobilized me, and yet this embrace was intimate. As M worked the plug, his knuckles pressed harder, until in my excitement I was on my tiptoes, receiving from both men.
M. ordered me to come by the count of ten, and my excitement rose in waves of release.

No comments: