Saturday, April 03, 2010

Fiery kisses / / / whip impressions II : R.

He seizes me, potently animal. He rode me like a mare, very sexual, very quick & intense. R. whipped me. As the excitement increased, he stimulated my clit with his fingers, reaching under my thighs with his hand, standing behind me.
Crescendo, he whipped me hard & fast over my left hip, while he continued to stimulate me w/ his hand until I came in vibrating sweaty shivers.
Animalistic & équestre.

****
Il me saisit, un puissant animal. Il m'a pris comme une jument, très sexuelle, très rapide et intense. R. m'a fouetté. Lorsque l'excitation augmentait, il a stimulé mon clito avec ses doigts, sous mes cuisses avec sa main, se tenant debout derrière moi.
Crescendo, il m'a fouetté dur et rapide sur ma hanche gauche,  tandis qu'il a continué à me stimuler avec sa main jusqu'à ce que je jouisse en vibrant frissons de sueur. Animale & équestre.

No comments: