Friday, April 09, 2010

Cage II

I had been spread-eagled on a rack, immobilized. Blindfolded in my latex mask, my feet & wrists bound in leather cuffs attached to the restraints, pulled outwards.
M admired his work, appreciating my body thus offered, telling me I was beautiful, magnificent. My pussy was the starlet, lit by the spotlight.
Clamps on my tits, he begins to stimulate & probe my pussy, using the Pure wand, bringing me towards orgasm, yet denying me... then ordering me to come again & again as he loves to do.
Once satisfied, he unties my ankles, then my arms. My fragile muscles had been strained, it had been difficult for me to keep the position. Upon release, my arms felt the pain, the heavy engorgement of the stiffness as I brought them one by one down to my sides, massaging the inner muscles and my shoulders.
Heaviness, the pain not gone, I whimper as he tells me to rise.
As I sit on the side, he tells me I can rest. My aching body anticipates respite.
He stands in a corner & orders me to come stand before him. He points to a box, a cage with a door that shuts over the bars. It looks like something Houdini would enter in one of his feats.
He points to the box, and tells me to enter it. This is where I am to rest.
I can't believe this ! It's difficult to enter it with my aching arms and the tight restraint of the corset & latex skirt, but I manage to awkwardly squeeze myself inside.
I found M to be particularly sadistic as he shut the door, locking me inside with only a small square at the top.
I could hear his footsteps as he left the room. I felt humiliated & abandoned. I whimpered & cried, looking out the top. A great emotion overwhelmed me, childlike.
The doubts I'd recently felt came up again. I almost burst into tears, my whimpering was animalistic.
Time elapsed, I could hear his footsteps approaching. When he opened the cage, I was sullen & resentful. I wouldn't make eye contact, I refused his help getting out.
He could tell that it had gone too far & asked me if I wanted to stop. I nodded & he had me sit on the edge of a table. He'd brought me some water.
I still wouldn't look him in the eye, but finally accepted to fall into his arms.
He apologized if he had gone too far, & we went to the bar for a break.
He explained his intention to push my limits. That C&C is like home for me. This is true. The suite of events had brought out this emotion. And it had been intense after such a long absence.
But, I might have a different reaction to the confinement another time. Although he felt we had reached a limit, it may not be so in another way. But the surprise wouldn't be the same - he really got me that time. My resentment made me shut down, but I would be curious to try it again.


///
—with M. at Fetish Halle— 
http://www.fetishhalle.ch/ 

2 comments:

doll said...

It is good to read of your resentment. All too often submissive reports are sugar sweet and gloss over the uglier responses that we experience.

Cages certainly do takes us to limits that are unexpected.

princesse.x said...

Yes, I've found that many times I experience very primal levels of emotion. I'm thinking of writing a post on that, actually.
And I would really like to have another cage experience, now that I have pierced this first reaction.