Sunday, April 04, 2010

Fiery kisses / / / whip impressions IV : El Commandant

El Commandant felt my sadness, my unrest, and brought out the whip.
Fiery kisses in my hair, shoulders, so soft. I delect each stroke, (still regretting my past failure).
Aquatic visions of a stingray as the whip reaches under my thighs, electrifying me as it jets up to my tits, or as it stings across my ass leaving a bruise like a kiss or like a flower.
Like tentacles as it wraps over my sides, enfolding me.
He's using the whip to hug me like an octopus.
And then the whip wraps around my waist as he brings me to him in an embrace.
Thank you, El Commandant, my rare and true friend.

***

El Commandant a senti ma tristesse, mon agitation, et il a sortie son fouet. Baisers de feu dans mes cheveux, sur mes épaules, si doux. Je délecte chaque coup.
Visions aquatiques d'une pastenague quand le fouet se jette sous mes cuisses, m'électrisant jusqu'aux mes seins, ou, quand il se lance sur mes fesses, laissant un bleu comme un baiser ou comme une fleur.
Comme des tentacules qui m'entourent, qui m'enveloppent.
Il se sert de son fouet pour me tenir comme une pieuvre.
Et puis son fouet s'enroule autour de ma taille, il m'emmène à lui dans une étreinte.
Je te remercie, El Commandant, mon rare et vrai Ami.


No comments: