Monday, April 18, 2011

A drop (or two!)


i take off my corset, my nuisette, as You ask me to do, and sit on the stool, my legs spread open, my hands on my knees, my head bowed, eyes closed.
The blow of Your latex martinet on my shoulder brings me to attention, possessing me. Your intention is strong, the blows precise, sometimes softer as You whip my back, the heat rising.
You tell me to rise, placing a clothespin on each tit, and i stand leaning into the chair, my legs spread apart, as you continue on my ass. Your hand lightly touches my skin to verify the temperature.
You adjust my position, i lean further down into the seat of the chair, my head on my arms, cambrée, legs spread wide, eyes closed.
Comes the whip, an incredibly searing lash into my flank, surprising me with Your intensity. Rapid strikes on each side, lashes overlapping quickly, making me cry out in small cries. The most searing ones make me move my leg, but i quickly go back into position.
A new intensity and force in Your Snake cutting into my flesh. Your sadism strikes into the same spot as You see my reaction. i'm absorbing Your emotion, Your dominance that seems like a punishment, or maybe just a new intensity, stronger than ever before. One lash falls across my ass, grazing my sex.
In the middle of this maelstrom, i open my eyes looking between my legs to watch Your feet and legs as You move.
A glistening drop of my cyprine, evidence of my wetness, is hanging from my pussy on a long thread dripping down ever so slowly until it finally pearls and drops when it reaches mid-thigh. And another drop begins...
i'm slightly embarrassed that my uncontained excitement is so rawly exhibited. Later You tell me that You also noticed the drop ( and probably anyone else who was watching).
And Your intensity continues, cutting into my flesh, leaving its mark, des belle zébrures.
Your hand touches the nape of my neck when You're finished. i rise, still dizzy from this session, floating.
A delicious moment when i kiss Your feet.
A magical session that binds us.
Thank You, my belle Domina !

No comments: