Monday, April 25, 2011

Retrouvailles

© Miss Charlotte, tous droits réservés

What a wonderful birthday i spent with You, my belle D !
You had decided this several weeks before, and i was happy that You were coming to my flat once again.
After a simple lunch & conversation, i moved the table back, as You asked me to do, setting up the mat and vinyl sheet on the floor, as You placed your instruments on the table.
i undressed, standing naked before You, ready for this session of needles again.
Memories came flooding back, and i felt a certain nervous excitement. You told me You were feeling that way too.
i put on some quiet music & laid down, the mask over my eyes. No trepidation, just anticipation.
You cleanse my breasts & place the first needle so gently that i hardly feel it go in. But as You work, some are pierced more deeply & slowly, and i wince or moan.
i can hear Your satisfaction as Your creation takes shape. You move to the other side, placing needles on my other breast.
Like roulette, never knowing which ones You will choose to be more painful, Your sadism guiding Your hand.
i lie very still, feeling the needles radiate their special style of delicate pain.
You capture Your art in photo, before & after the needles are withdrawn. One by one, i hear them drop into the tray, i can feel them slide out from under my skin.
The music ends exactly when you've finished, the session lasted 70 minutes.
i lift the mask & the light floods in. my legs are asleep from being so still. i turn over onto my knees and stretch out my arms before You. i kiss Your beautiful feet before rising. Your face is luminous, relaxed.
"We've found ourselves again," You tell me.
And it feels so marvelous, re-enforcing the reality of the link that exists between us, the profound truth of our relationship D/s, the fusion and the alchemy.

The Snake
After a pause, some strawberries & chocolate, still floating... You tell me to take my position.
Your Snake now knows how to mark my flesh, the traces from the week before still quite visible on my thighs.
Your intention goes to my shoulders, the nape of my neck. Always a strong feeling of being controlled, possessed.
Your Snake wraps around my thighs, crisscrossing the previous marks, over my ass, tenderized by the badine only two days before.
Yes, Your style has intensified !
And when You've finished, i kneel before you, embracing each foot, each toe, lingering in the smell of Your skin.

Thank you, my Domina !


Aftermath
In the days that followed, at work, there were moments when the small wounds on my breasts would come alive, reminding me of You. Like small cuts that were healing, but still sensitive.
The marks from the whip would also make small pinpricks. And i relished these secret moments in the office.

2 comments:

doll said...

Lovely. Although you experienced pain this post resonates with peace and joy.

princesse.x said...

Yes, doll, exactly !
The pain was fleeting... and besides if there's no pain, the sadist is disappointed !

What's happening with you ? a new blog ?

kisses **