Monday, April 18, 2011

Second chance?


In response to the text of my beautiful Domina 

*

Errors, yes, mistakes were made ... but there is no excuse for my attitude, that night, or even worse the next week when You asked me to talk about it and i refused. My shadow, this character flaw that has never done me any good, it's my true dark side. Like a chemical imbalance in my brain, it feels like a poisonous virus invading me, and i fall into in the shadows, my obscure darkness. Worse than my refusal were the words coming out of my mouth, putting me over the edge. Regret, impossible to turn back the clock, facing my self-destructive bullshit.

There is only one word to describe my attitude : insubordination. And that's just unbearable for a Domina.

But as You say, some things were brought to light, and You knew how to refocus me. It's a blessing in disguise, i'm so grateful that You are granting me this second chance, i hope to deserve it, and i humbly thank You.

And YES, a resounding YES:
it is YOU, only YOU, my beautiful Domina!!!

This time i'll remain silent, i'll obey You, and i'll support Your vision, with "a notion of sincerity accompanied by a kind of philosophy that intends to be artistic ."
i feel for the first time in my life that i'm entering the surrender of submission, and it's beautiful! The simplicity of obedience. i follow You on Your way, on Your path.


No comments: