Saturday, April 09, 2011

Those exquisite electric moments II

© Maëlle Delaplace


As i stand facing You in the middle of the room, i put the mask over my eyes as You request. My hands clasped at the small of my back, i stand at attention as You clamp the wires to my tits. Holding the box in Your hands, You send the electrical impulses to me. i'm in Your hands, Your total control. The intensity increases as You turn the dial, slowly increasing to test my limit until it's at full force. i clasp my fingers to avoid making involuntary gestures, as the intensity moves past a certain level of pleasure to a more potent possession of my tits, making me moan. You take me up & down, as You like, always to the top, sometimes starting with imperceptible pulsations. i appreciate Your subtle finesse. We're connected by this electric current ! Ice cubes used to increase the intensity... The pulsations make me shiver. My tits have a good tolerance, i think, although i don't know how another part of my body would react... Later Choupinou tells us that there's also an adjustment inside the box that Choupinette changed. So we don't quite know the limit. When You're done, You tell me to remove the mask. Dropping to my hands & knees, i kiss Your feet in gratitude and in adoration. Thank you, my beautiful Domina ...

No comments: